Link us?



Credits

contributed by starry
inspired by weheartit
phantasie-sheep copyright © 2010


Requesting


Before proceeding, please  read  these terms and conditions. This applies to all types of requests. :

1.  Please be specific  in filling up  the request form.
2.  No hotlinking. Upload pictures on your own sever.
3.  It will be a waste of my time  if you don't use what I made for you.
4. I suggest you use HQ pictures so it would look more awesome.
5. Never forget to credit me . Because I made it. :D
6. Absolutely no ripping of my creations
7. It will take me about 1-3 weeks to finish your requests.

I agree to these terms above

-->

Monday, November 15, 2010

HIATUS

YEA.... THIS SITE WILL BE ON COMPLETE HIATUS UNTIL WE GET A NEW THINGS SET UP HERE IN CHAOTIC WORLD! YEP I AINT LEAVING YOU PEOPLE YET, BUT I'LL BE BACK WITH SOMETHING SPECIAL FOR YOU ALL, SO STAY TUNED!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment